Our Merino Wool Lined Headband features a lining fabric that is 100% merino wool, and an exterior fabric that is recycled polyester printed works of art. The wool next to skin is great for keeping your ears warm and your hair back in cold and wet/cold conditions. It can be folded in half to function as a hairband as you heat up! Surprisingly warm for such a small package. Layers well under a helmet, and packs small.
- Merino wool lined for warmth, comfort and natural odor resistance
- Re-Trace™ recycled fiber fabric exterior
- Great for nordic skiing, downhill skiing, fall hikes, fat tire biking, running, and wearing around town
- Made in Anchorage, Alaska
Our prints pop on our Re-Trace™ recycled poly exterior fabric that is made from recycled fiber which is wicking and quick-drying. The lining made from 100% Merino wool is lightweight and breathable, but soft and warm enough to keep you cozy from the early chills of fall through the frigid temps of winter. Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant and a great natural fiber option. Our wool is ethically produced from non-mulesed merino wool sheep.
Snug enough to cover your ears but comfortable to wear all day long. 3.75" x 19" circumference plus stretch! Fits easily under helmets, fits a wide range of head sizes well.
- Exterior: 86% Recycled Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Interior: 100% Merino Wool
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Official Made in Alaska product, manufactured at our workshop here in Anchorage!