Made in the tradition of our technical, anti-odor, versatile designs, this long sleeve base layer is perfect for all your year-round adventures. From backcountry skiing and snowboarding to sweaty summer hikes, the Treeline helps you do it all, while also keeping you feeling fresh with our quick-drying odor-eliminating silver fiber fabric! With its great-for-layering crew neck, cuffed sleeves, fit options, super soft fabric, and seam placements tailored for wear with backpack straps, this top will keep you comfortable for any and every adventure.
- ionic+® antimicrobial silver fiber fabric for odor control
- UPF 50+ for sun protection
- Fit options for different body proportions
- Check out our custom prints on the right sleeve
- Great for hiking, biking, running, kayaking, packrafting, camping, hunting...
- Made in Anchorage, Alaska
Our Sterling™ fabric contains ionic+® antimicrobial technology with silver in the fiber, so you can wear it multiple times between washes without building up odor. This luxurious fabric is also quick drying and super soft to the touch, so it can be worn all day for outdoor fitness, recreation and comfort! UPF 50+ for sun protection!
We offer fit options! Granite for more room at the waist, Cinder for a narrower waist. Refer to Your Alpine Fit for more info.
- 69% Recycled Polyester
- 17% Tencel® Lyocell
- 7% ionic+® Polyester (contains silver)
- 7% Lycra® Spandex
- Weight 175gsm, 6.9 oz (195g) size medium
- Made in Alaska