Merino wool base layer bottoms in a warm, light and soft to the touch fabric that smoothly layers next to skin under your ski pants, bushwhacking leggings, or nordic ski tights on those cold winter days. Thoughtfully designed waistband, seam placement and cuffs for the ultimate in comfort and layering. Pair with our Merino Wool T-Neck Top to complete the set for any cool weather adventure.
- Great for skiing, winter biking and layering under your jeans for après activities in the cold
- Wide comfortable waistband and form fitting design for bunch-free layering
- Layers well under snow pants, nordic ski tights and Bushwhacking Leggings
- Inner thigh seams placed forward of center to reduce chafing
- Cuffed hems and crotch gusset for ultimate fit and comfort
- Fit options for different body proportions
- Made in USA of imported merino wool fabric certified to the Responsible Wool Standard
Our Merino Wool fabric is a super silky and soft 18.5 micron 150gsm weight made from merino wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard. This internationally recognized certification ensures that the wool comes from farms that have a progressive approach to land management in regards to soil, biodiversity, and native species.
They protect the social welfare of their employees from working conditions, to health and safety, and practice holistic animal welfare including international standards and best practices for addressing hunger, comfort, health, and living conditions.
Merino wool is a sort of miracle fiber, it offers lightweight and breathable warmth, manages moisture and is naturally odor resistant. It is a natural fiber and therefore not as bombproof as our Sterling™ fabric. We know you need gear for adventuring so we developed this merino wool fabric to include 13% recycled nylon to invisibly enhance durability while retaining the beautiful performance characteristics of merino wool.
These are a form fitting legging-like fit with a wide comfortable waistband. Choose the fit option that resonates with you!
Wild Iris for a more straight/square frame shape through the upper and lower hip.
Azalea for a curvier shape, narrower waist or more fullness in the low hip. Refer to Your Alpine Fit for more info.
- 87% Responsible Wool Standard Merino Wool
- 13% Recycled Nylon
- Weight: 5 oz (size M)
- Made in USA of imported fabric