Our thick polar fleece neck gaiter is our Mountain V shape with lining fabric that is 100% recycled polyester fleece, with an exterior of recycled polyester printed with works of art. The V shape offers more coverage in front with minimal bulk behind your neck. It is robust and stands up tall for great protection from the elements in snow sports. We wear ours just as often out on the trails as we do in town and at the workshop! Looks cool worn with your outdoor gear, cozy by the fire, or around town paired with your favorite sweater or jacket.
- Recycled Poly Fleece lined for soft cozy warmth
- Great for downhill skiing, winter hikes, snowshoeing, fat tire biking, running, and wearing around town
- Unique prints for style points
- Made in Anchorage, Alaska
Our prints pop on the recycled poly exterior fabric that is made from recycled fiber and is wicking and quick-drying. The lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece is soft and cozy for the early chills of fall through the frigid temps of winter.
Snug enough to stay up on your face when pulled up, loose enough to have around your neck comfortably all day long. Most people wear the S/M size to be cozy tall and closer fitting around the face and neck. We made the L/XL for those that want more room around the head or neck.
- Exterior: 86% Recycled Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Interior: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Official Made in Alaska product
- S/M circumference is 19" plus stretch
- L/XL circumference is 21" plus stretch